miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Welcoming Letter


Welcoming letter
Hi!, my name is Christian, and I'm fourteen. I was born in Motril, and I live in Motril. 


I have one younger brother called Raúl, he is eleven, and he is very naughty. My mother was born in Holland, and my father was born in Belgium. I have seventeen cousins. I have one dog called Chispa, he is very nice, and very loving. 

I love to do sport, I play basketball in Motril's team. I hate to watch sports on TV, when I watch sport on TV I get bored.

 One of my hobbies is to listen to music, I like everytype of music. My favourite food is lasagna. My favourite subjet in the school is French, I love languages, in the future I want to study “Translation and Interpretation” at University, and I think this is all.
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario